Terms and Conditions
What’s Not Included in My Guided Reservation
- Alcoholic Beverages: This includes undistilled fermented beverages such as beer, wine, and cider.
- Rain Gear: This includes all waterproof breathable rain gear; Rain coats, rain hats, ponchos, parkas, rain pants, rain boots, gaiters, umbrella, trap, goggles and stretch wrap.
- Articles of Clothing: This includes underwear, swimsuits, socks, rainwear, base layering, insulated overwear, windbreakers, fleece, gloves, buffs and any headwear of any kind.
- Waders and Boots: This includes all wader and boot types; Waders include rubber, canvas, neoprene and breathable. Boots include stocking foot and boot foot.
- Gratuities: Gratuities (Tips) are not included in the price of the reservation. It is customary to extend gratuities (tips) to the guide team for their services. How much to tip is a personal matter and completely up to our guests. Customary is 20% of reservations total cost.
A credit card is due to at the time of rental request. All rentals are based on daily charges (24 hour periods) from the time of rental. Rentals are due back in the same condition prior to rental. Waders need to be clean and void of all dirt, mud and sand materials. If equipment is damaged, the amount of cost to replace or repair FHO rentals will be made to the card on file. A $25.00 per day late fee will be charged to card if any gear is not returned by specified rental dates.
Waders and Boots: $50.00 daily, per person.
Fish Habit Outfitters cannot guarantee vacancy. In the event hotel reservations become unavailable for the Best Western Plus – Hilltop, Fish Habit Outfitters will make arrangements for your over night stay at another location within the general area of Downtown Redding, California. Best Western Plus – Hilltop guest check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am the following day. Fish Habit Outfitters will make any and all necessary hotel reservations during the scheduling term, NO EXCEPTIONS. Registered guests must present valid identification and the credit card on file when checking into hotel, NO EXCEPTIONS. Guest making early reservations will receive a $20 Dinner Coupon for C.R. Gribbs when checking into hotel (only applies to the Best Western Plus – Hilltop).
Car shuttles are not included within the price of the reservation. Guides will typically ask you to help them run shuttles in the morning after the launching of boats, using your vehicle to follow them as they shuttle their vehicle-trailers to the takeout point. If you do not have a vehicle, or those choosing to opt out and not help with shuttling guide vehicle, may be asked to pay for shuttle service. Depending on the location, days drift and fishing conditions, shuttle costs range from $35-$65 daily and are cash only (day of). These shuttles can be arranged directly with the guide in the morning of scheduled reservation. Guides are not expected to pay for shuttles at any time. In some instances, shuttle service can be arranged prior to scheduled reservation meeting times.
Payments and Deposits
A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking calendar date. You have the option to make full payment at this time. A valid credit card is required to confirm a reservation. Personal check, major credit card are all accepted as payment. Please make all checks payable to Fish Habit Outfitters. Final payments are due 30 days prior to scheduled trip date. All trips booked within 30 days of scheduled trip are due at time of making reservation. If we have not received full payment by this time, Fish Habit Outfitters will charge credit card on file for remaining balance. A $50.00 charge will be added to any bank returned checks.
Refunds and Cancellations
In an event that a cancellation of reservation is necessary, please notify Fish Habit Outfitters immediately. Cancellations that occur up to 30 days prior to scheduled trip date will not be charged and reservation released. Cancellations occurring within 30 days of scheduled reservation are responsible for full price of trip, less a refund of $100. For any complimentary, donated, club or auction item trip cancellations within 30 days of trip will be forfeited, unless Fish Habit Outfitters are able to re-book guide for that day. Any refunds will be made within 30 days of reservation cancellation.